Board Rental Hourly Rates
- Contact us for 4+ hour rental pricing
- Must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- Trained staff available at standard rental rates upon request.
- We are providing FREE drinking water to do our part to reduce the impact of plastic. Please bring your favorite water bottle or we have Nalgene bottles to purchase. Thanks for helping us work towards a cleaner Nashville.
- Must be able to SWIM.
- Rock Harbor Marine only allows Paddle Up Nashville's rental
- customers to launch out of the marina.
- Fill out our waiver HERE
Single Kayak Hourly Rates
Kayak rental includes a single kayak, paddle and PFD.
Tandem Kayak Hourly Rates
Kayak rental includes a tandem kayak, two paddles and two PFDs
Performance Equipment Upgrade
- Carbon Performance board $15 | Carbon Fiber Paddle $10
Classes & Lessons
- 1 hr and 15 mins
- This SUP lesson includes proper stance, the fundamentals of the three part paddle stroke technique, turning options, water safety and self rescue. This one on one lesson will get you well on your way to enjoying the benefits of stand up paddle boarding.
- Registration required
- Class fee $55
- Saturday 10:30am |
- Sunday 12:00pm
Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Our SUP 101 classes get you on the water with the technique you need to get started. This information packed 1hr 15 min class will leave you ready to get back on board to try your new skills.
Class fee $45
Join Paddle Up Nashville and Hot Yoga Plus for on board YOGA classes in the harbor! Challenge your balance, build your core strength, salute the sun, flow on top of the water and most importantly, have fun!
*Private classes and group classes are available upon request. Please email email@example.com
Class fee $30
Private coaching and training available by appointment.This class is designed to take your paddling to the next level as well as give you everything you need to know to get to the starting line and cross the finish line.
Watch the video below to hear world-renowned board shaper, Joe Bark, talk about some of his boards and how the sport is continuing to evolve.
Reservations are required.
Email Neil@paddleupnashville.com to assess best training plan options for your personal needs.
A fast-paced class designed to get you in shape “boot camp” style! A great way to try your normal workouts in a new environment. Experience high-intensity, full-body workouts that target strength, cardio, flexibility, core, and muscle endurance on a paddle board (no SUP experience needed).
- Reservations required
- Class fee $30