Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation. This will allow enough time to get a board or kayak, paddle, and personal flotation device so you can maximize your time on the water. If you are late to your reservation, you will forfeit that time on the water.
Already have a board or kayak?
You can launch your own paddle board from our dock for just $10. And if you're looking for a place to store it, we offer that too for $25 per month. Contact us at (615) 571-0708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and our availability.
Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "pup sup's", supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a SUP 101 Class ($45). Please call for information and booking.
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water. Please bring water. No alcohol is allowed on the water.
For more information, visit our FAQs page.