Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation. This will allow enough time to get a board or kayak, paddle, and personal flotation device so you can maximize your time on the water. If you are late to your reservation, you will forfeit that time on the water.
Already have a board?
You can launch it from our dock for just $10. And if you're looking for a place to store it, we offer that too for $25 per month. Contact us at (615) 571-0708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and our availability.
Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "woof boards", but supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Rock Harbor Marina only allows Paddle Up Nashville customers to launch from the marina. Personal stand-up paddle boards are permitted to launch from our dock for $10 per day, however personal kayaks are not permitted to launch from any dock at Rock Harbor Marina.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a private lesson ($55 each).
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water, so free drinking water is provided in the Pro Shop. Please bring a reusable water bottle to reduce the impact of single-use plastics and receive and additional punch on your customer loyalty punch card (excluding other promotional offers). If you don't have a bottle, we have them for purchase in the Pro Shop. Thank you for helping us foster a more eco-friendly Nashville!
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page.