Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "woof boards", but supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a private lesson ($55 each) or SUP 101 Class ($45).
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water, so free drinking water is provided in the Pro Shop. Please bring a reusable water bottle to reduce the impact of single-use plastics and receive and additional punch on your customer loyalty punch card (excluding other promotional offers). If you don't have a bottle, we have them for purchase in the Pro Shop. Thank you for helping us foster a more eco-friendly Nashville!
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page.