Paddle under the glow of moonlight on October 1st for our final event of the season! Stand up paddle boards as well as single and tandem kayaks are available to rent. A reservation is recommended to reserve your spot.
Upcoming Paddle: October 1, 2020
Hump Day Paddle
Half the price and twice the fun! Join us every Wednesday from May to September for our most popular paddle featuring half price hourly rentals all day. Make a reservation or simply come by and grab a board!
Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "woof boards", but supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a private lesson ($55 each) or SUP 101 Class ($45).
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water, so free drinking water is provided in the Pro Shop. Please bring a reusable water bottle to reduce the impact of single-use plastics and receive and additional punch on your customer loyalty punch card (excluding other promotional offers). If you don't have a bottle, we have them for purchase in the Pro Shop. Thank you for helping us foster a more eco-friendly Nashville!
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page.