Join us for our second Poker Paddle of the season!
$35 includes a SUP Board or Single Kayak rental + entry
$55 includes a Tandem Kayak rental + entry.
Guests are permitted to bring their own SUP Boards for this event, however, full price must still be paid to participate. Personal Kayaks can be launched at the fuel docks in the marina. The price will remain the same. Please call ahead for special instructions: (615) 571-0708.
POKER PADDLE PLAYBOOK
1. Grab your rental SUP or Kayak!
2. Find our staff scattered around the harbor / river
3. Obtain a playing card from each of our four staff members after completing special instructions at each stop
4. Return to our dock for your final card
5. The best hand wins!
+ HAVE FUN!
Hump Day Paddle
Half the price and twice the fun! Join us every Wednesday from May to September for our most popular paddle featuring half price hourly rentals all day. Make a reservation or simply come by and grab a board!
Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "woof boards", but supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a private lesson ($55 each) or SUP 101 Class ($45).
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water, so free drinking water is provided in the Pro Shop. Please bring a reusable water bottle to reduce the impact of single-use plastics and receive and additional punch on your customer loyalty punch card (excluding other promotional offers). If you don't have a bottle, we have them for purchase in the Pro Shop. Thank you for helping us foster a more eco-friendly Nashville!
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page.