Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation. This will allow enough time to get a board or kayak, paddle, and personal flotation device so you can maximize your time on the water. If you are late to your reservation, you will forfeit that time on the water.
It's everything you want to know but are too shy to ask. Our SUP 101 class gets you on the water using proper technique and form from the start. This 75-minute class will leave you armed, ready and excited to get back on board and practice your skills.
Class Fee: $45
Join Paddle Up Nashville and Nashville SUP & Yoga for an on board yoga class in the harbor! Challenge your balance, build your core strength, salute the sun, flow on top of the water and most importantly, have fun! Check out the events page for upcoming classes.
Class Fee: $35
*Available by appointment only - email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to schedule a class.
Build confidence that will get you on your way to enjoying the full benefits of stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)! This one-on-one, 75-minute SUP lesson includes fundamentals like proper stance, paddle stroke technique, turning, water safety and self rescue.
Class Fee: $55
*Available by appointment only - email email@example.com to request more information or to schedule a lesson.
Sam is our full-time, certified instructor and has been with us for the last three years. He's a very knowledgable, experienced paddler and is our go-to guy for private lessons and all things day-to-day. If you stop by the Pro Shop or take one of our classes, it's very likely you'll get to meet him!
Things To Know
- All participants must have the ability to swim.
- If a participant is younger than 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are encouraged to guarantee we have a board or kayak for you on a specific date and time. Walk-ups are accommodated based on availability.
- Dogs are permitted on stand-up paddle boards, we call them "woof boards", but supplies are limited. Please contact us if you would like to request one.
- Rock Harbor Marina only allows Paddle Up Nashville customers to launch from the marina. Personal stand-up paddle boards are permitted to launch from our dock for $10 per day, however personal kayaks are not permitted to launch from any dock at Rock Harbor Marina.
- Staff members are happy to demonstrate paddling basics, but if additional instruction is required please book a private lesson ($55 each).
- Staying hydrated is very important while being active on the water, so free drinking water is provided in the Pro Shop. Please bring a reusable water bottle to reduce the impact of single-use plastics and receive and additional punch on your customer loyalty punch card (excluding other promotional offers). If you don't have a bottle, we have them for purchase in the Pro Shop. Thank you for helping us foster a more eco-friendly Nashville!
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page.